YOU are decisive, highly driven, good communicator and a strong team player which means you’ll excel at the role and responsibilities assigned to you, including:
• Taking design deliverables such as P&IDs, Isometrics, pipe and valve specifications from our customers and generating Bills of Quantities for procurement.
• Ensure our delivery complies with project quality plans, internal processes / standards and regulatory engineering standards and specifications.
• Liaise with clients and suppliers on design & construction clarifications.
• Conduct site surveys of installations, developing preliminary BOQs for pricing.
• Generate and track welding information, Requests for Information (RFI’s), Isometrics.
• Prepare Test Packs for piping systems.
• Work with the BIM Team and BIM models to communicate design information to the field team.
• Develop Method Statements for offloading and installation of process plant, pipes, modular and skid systems.
• Perform system walk downs and generate snag lists.
• Perform inspections including weld inspection.
• Assist with the monitoring of the craft labour hours, to achieve best project efficiency.
• Work closely with sub-contractors to define scope, specifications and scheduling of works.
• Assist with tenders / estimates for all additional works on the project as they arise.
• Assist with maintaining the company and client budget estimates for the project and reporting weekly on spend to date and projecting costs to complete.
• Prepare final project handover dossiers including acceptance of systems.
• Completion of any other tasks assigned by the Project Engineer / Construction Manager.
Education, Training & Experience
• Engineering Qualification in Mechanical Engineering, Manufacturing or Process Plant & Technology or equivalent.
• Proficient in suite of Microsoft applications – Word, Excel, Project, PowerPoint.