Reporting to the QA Manager, the role of Admin/Document Controller is to oversee and control the handling and processing of all project documentation. The Admin/Document Controller will also support the project delivery team.
Typical tasks include but are not limited to the following:
- Oversee and manage document management processes for the business.
- Filing of company quality records.
- Control of critical documents via the project database
- RFI (Request for Information) Tracker to be updated for new submissions and client responses.
- Submission and tracking of documentation
- Calendar/diary management
Good Documentation Practices.
- Liaise directly with suppliers and subcontractors to streamline document flow to achieve high standards of timely and accurate documentation into the processes.
- Responsible for induction planning of new starters.
- Responsible for processing all training records.
- Complete other administrative tasks to support the overall business which may arise.
Education, Training & Experience
- Leaving Certificate, with higher level education desirable.
- Experience in Life Sciences Industry.
- Knowledge of ISO9001:2015 beneficial.
- PC literate with competency in Microsoft Office Suite (Word/Excel) Outlook.
- Knowledge of Oracle document controls systems beneficial.
- Diligent, has a high level of attention to detail, and sets a high standard of quality for themselves and others.
- Strong Communicator, written and verbal.
- Strong numeracy skills.
- Personable, and a team player.
- Hard working and able to work in fast paced work environment.
- Ability to handle multitask and work well under pressure
- Accountable, someone who take ownership of tasks from beginning to end.
- Organised person who can self-prioritise work.
- Decisive, able to make decisions while lacking some information.
- Able to positively influence others to support shared goals.
- Experience in the construction or engineering industry advantage but not essential
What’s in it for you?
A chance to be part of, and share in, this exciting new development phase for BMD. We offer professional advancement supported by on-going training and development opportunities as well as a comprehensive package including Competitive Salary and Company Pension Scheme. We believe in rewarding those who exemplify our values and deliver for our clients. In short, your success is our success. And One Day You Can Say You Were at the Beginning.